注册 登录  
 加关注
   显示下一条  |  关闭
温馨提示!由于新浪微博认证机制调整,您的新浪微博帐号绑定已过期,请重新绑定!立即重新绑定新浪微博》  |  关闭

艳阳高照 Sunny's Blog

理想:万水千山走遍 Happy Journey!

 
 
 

日志

 
 

对话  

2009-11-19 20:15:20|  分类: 灌水 |  标签: |举报 |字号 订阅

  下载LOFTER 我的照片书  |

Wife: 'What are you doing?'
妻:你在作什麼啊?


Husband : Nothing.
夫:沒作什麼。


Wife : 'Nothing...? You've been reading our marriage certificate for an hour.'
妻:沒作什麼?你看著我們的結婚證書,足足有一小時了。


Husband : 'I was looking for the expiry date.'

夫:我在尋找它的有效日期是到什麼時候。
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Wife : 'Do you want dinner?'
妻: 要吃晚餐嗎?


Husband : 'Sure! What are my choices?'
夫: 當然!我可以選擇嗎?


Wife : 'Yes or no.'
妻:要或不要。
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Wife: 'You always carry my photo in your wallet. Why?'
妻:為什麼你經常把我的照片放在你皮夾裡?


Hubby: 'When there is a problem, no matter how impossible, I look at your picture and the problem disappears.'
夫:當問題發生時,不管有多困難,我看著妳照片就迎刃而解了。


Wife: 'You see how miraculous and powerful I am for you!'
妻:你看我對你有多麼驚人的影響力啊!


Hubby: 'Yes! I see your picture and ask myself what other problem can there be greater than this one?'
夫:是啊!望著妳的照片我問自己,還有什麼困難比這個來得大呢?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Stress Reliever Girl: 'When we get married, I want to share all your worries, troubles and lighten your burden.'
女孩:婚後我要分擔你所有的煩惱、困擾,以減輕你的負擔。


Boy: 'It's very kind of you, darling, but I don't have any worries or troubles.'
男孩:親愛的,妳真體貼,但我並沒有任何煩惱或困擾。


Girl: 'Well that's because we aren't married yet.'
女孩:哦?那是因為我們還沒結婚的緣故。
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Son: ' Mom, when I was on the bus with Dad this morning, he told me to give up my seat to a lady.'
子:今早我和爹地一起搭車,他要我讓座給一位女士。


Mom: 'Well, you have done the right thing.'
母:嗯,你這麼做是對的。

 

Son: 'But mom, I was sitting on daddy's lap.'
子:但是,媽,我當時是坐在爹地的腿上呢。
_____________________________________________________________


A newly married man asked his wife, 'Would you have married me if my father hadn't left me a fortune?'
一位新婚的先生問他太太:如果我父親沒留下巨額財產給我,你會嫁給我嗎?


'Honey,' the woman replied sweetly, 'I'd have married you, N O MATTER WHO LEFT YOU A FORTUNE!'
女人溫柔的答道:親愛的,不管是誰留下財產給你,我都會嫁給你的。


-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Girl to her boyfriend: One kiss and I'll be yours forever .
女孩對著男友說:吻我一下,我就永遠屬於你了。


The guy replies: 'Thanks for the early warning.'
男孩回道:謝謝您提早警告我。
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
A wife asked her husband: 'What do you like most in me, my pretty face or my sexy body?'
妻問夫:你最喜歡我哪一點?我美麗的臉龐,還是我性感的軀體?


He looked at her from head to toe and replied: 'I like your sense of humor.'
他把她從頭到腳瀏覽了一遍,回道:我喜歡你的幽默感。

 

 

如果这个世界上真的有上帝存在的话,我想,那一定是他把我们安排在彼此的道路上
  评论这张
 
阅读(34)| 评论(0)
推荐 转载

历史上的今天

在LOFTER的更多文章

评论

<#--最新日志,群博日志--> <#--推荐日志--> <#--引用记录--> <#--博主推荐--> <#--随机阅读--> <#--首页推荐--> <#--历史上的今天--> <#--被推荐日志--> <#--上一篇,下一篇--> <#-- 热度 --> <#-- 网易新闻广告 --> <#--右边模块结构--> <#--评论模块结构--> <#--引用模块结构--> <#--博主发起的投票-->
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

页脚

网易公司版权所有 ©1997-2017